Deadline for Receipt of Abstracts
11:59 PM CST on Thursday, April 30, 2020
Abstract Size and Presentation
- The maximum number of words is 400 (excluding the abstract title, author names, and affiliation(s).
- Abstracts should be typed single-spaced, with no space between title and body or between paragraphs. Please use Arial, Times New Roman and Symbol fonts only - with font size 11 point only.
- Abstracts need to be uploaded either as a Microsoft Word Document or a PDF Document.
- Type the title of the abstract and the presenting author's name and affiliation in capital letters. Additional authors and their affiliations should be typed in title-case.
- Paragraphs should use the following subheadings: Introduction, Methods/Design, Results, Conclusions.
- Define all abbreviations the first time they appear in the abstract.
- Proofread the abstract carefully before submitting.